Current and Finished Projects > Stories

The French Connection

<< < (3/3)

M.A.D:
Nice work Greg, Damian Manley and Mark Jones!! Don't know how or why I missed it's original posting 😞

MAD

upnorth:
Some great stuff there.

The navalized F.1 is a neat idea, though I imagine the French would have tried to force the sale of Etendards instead.

Keeping the Trackers is an interesting choice, but more sensible than taking Alizes if you've already got trained crews for them around.

There's all kinds of scope for Gazelle helicopters across all three military branches as well.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: upnorth on January 02, 2021, 02:39:33 AM ---The navalized F.1 is a neat idea, though I imagine the French would have tried to force the sale of Etendards instead.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I don't know - I am sure the Aéronavale would have liked (and pushed for) Naval F.1s if given the choice.  Besides, in this scenario, Australia does have full licensed rights to the F.1 so would have more leeway/influence already.

ChernayaAkula:
Lovin' those Mirage F.1 whifs!  :-* :-* :-* Would love to build one, but I guess it wouldn't get anywhere as I'd be utterly unable to decide which one to go for.  :uuu:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version