Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2019 Group Build Poll

<< < (11/11)

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Brian da Basher on January 18, 2019, 04:40:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Logan Hartke on January 18, 2019, 03:14:02 AM ---I'm all for combining. I think broader GBs is better, so that works well for me.

Cheers,

Logan

--- End quote ---

Concur and upvoted.

What there's no upvote button?!
 :-\
Brian da Basher

--- End quote ---

Here you go Brian:

Can't guarantee it will work though.... ;)

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Acree on January 18, 2019, 06:25:37 AM ---"Beasts of Burden + Airliners + Nonmilitary as one conglomerate GB"

Didn't see "Non-military" on the original list, but in the spirit of conglomerating: add Cropdusters, Firefighters, and Billionaire's Toys - since they all fit in the the "non-warplane genre"

--- End quote ---

Again, up to the GB Moderator but I could see such vehicles being added to the "Beasts of Burden" concept.

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: Acree on January 18, 2019, 06:25:37 AM ---"Beasts of Burden + Airliners + Nonmilitary as one conglomerate GB"

Didn't see "Non-military" on the original list, but in the spirit of conglomerating: add Cropdusters, Firefighters, and Billionaire's Toys - since they all fit in the the "non-warplane genre"

--- End quote ---

There is/was an 'Airliners' GB option

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on January 19, 2019, 12:49:48 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Again, up to the GB Moderator but I could see such vehicles being added to the "Beasts of Burden" concept.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm roll it all into one can call it the Unarmed GB.

Static like button is an encouraging enhancement.  ;D

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:
Official Calendar now up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version