General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Clear Prop

<< < (2/17) > >>

elmayerle:
Very nice looking, indeed.  'Twill be interesting to see what they do next (dare I hope for a hawker P.1052 and P.1081?).

Dr. YoKai:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on October 28, 2018, 10:37:15 PM ---I'd buy that just for the engine.  Got a project I want to build ----

--- End quote ---

I feel the same, but I have to admit I mainly want to turn the engine into two or three Death Ray Projectors...

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: Dr. YoKai on October 30, 2018, 04:27:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: kitnut617 on October 28, 2018, 10:37:15 PM ---I'd buy that just for the engine.  Got a project I want to build ----

--- End quote ---

I feel the same, but I have to admit I mainly want to turn the engine into two or three Death Ray Projectors...

--- End quote ---

Well my project is for a RW proposal that I've read about in an AeroMilitaria issue, The Air Ministry was looking for an airframe to test some of Whittles engines (the early ones), the proposal was to mount the engine midship in an Avro Anson. Air intake was a duct from the nose then around the pilot, the exhaust was bifurcated either side of the rear fuselage. I thought I had some photos of the article but I can't find them right now.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on October 30, 2018, 09:03:55 AM ---the proposal was to mount the engine midship in an Avro Anson. Air intake was a duct from the nose then around the pilot, the exhaust was bifurcated either side of the rear fuselage.

--- End quote ---

That would be interesting to see.

The Big Gimper:
Hannants now has the kit on it's Future Releases page. No price yet.

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/CP72001

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version