General Category > Kits for Sale/Swap

Stash reduction

<< < (2/2)

Rickshaw:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on October 21, 2018, 01:26:06 PM ---Discounting the postage, I'd be interested in the Academy 1/144 B-58A, the Kitech 1/48 IDF, and a Tamiya 1/100 Buccaneer.  Any of these still available?

--- End quote ---

Interestingly, yes they are.  Postage from Downunder to the US is not as bad you as fear.  Remember, the exchange rate favours you quite well.  At the present moment it is about $US0.72 to the since $A1.00, so you're getting anything you order for about a third cheaper.

The prices have also been reduced.  I've edited the original posting to reflect that.

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: Rickshaw on October 22, 2018, 08:10:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: elmayerle on October 21, 2018, 01:26:06 PM ---Discounting the postage, I'd be interested in the Academy 1/144 B-58A, the Kitech 1/48 IDF, and a Tamiya 1/100 Buccaneer.  Any of these still available?

--- End quote ---

Interestingly, yes they are.  Postage from Downunder to the US is not as bad you as fear.  Remember, the exchange rate favours you quite well.  At the present moment it is about $US0.72 to the since $A1.00, so you're getting anything you order for about a third cheaper.

The prices have also been reduced.  I've edited the original posting to reflect that.

--- End quote ---
Oklay, throw the Big Bird 1/144 TSR.2 in also.  What will the total damage be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version