General Category > Kits for Sale/Swap

Carl's Kits for Sale

(1/3) > >>

The Big Gimper:
With Christmas on its way, its important that you generously treat yourself for all the good things you have done this year.

I am putting together a list 20-30-40-50 kits I want to sell to shrink the stash (oh yes, the three words which should never be spoken), to take up less storage room and make some money for the many new releases on my wish list. 

And if you haven't read between the lines, I was recently "advised" to seriously look into the matter of styrene sprawl or there will be consequences.  :icon_punal:

So watch this space.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on September 14, 2017, 09:25:29 PM ---I was recently "advised" to seriously look into the matter of styrene sprawl or there will be consequences

--- End quote ---

Is it worth pushing on a 'technicality' and replacing the styrene with resin...

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on September 15, 2017, 03:46:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on September 14, 2017, 09:25:29 PM ---I was recently "advised" to seriously look into the matter of styrene sprawl or there will be consequences

--- End quote ---

Is it worth pushing on a 'technicality' and replacing the styrene with resin...

--- End quote ---

That is a great idea Greg but the issue is with the model packaging. Any box with 1/144, 1/72 or 1/48 written on it regardless of contents is subject to this edict.

Old Wombat:
So 1/35 & 1/32 are OK, yeah!? :D ???

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on September 15, 2017, 06:17:11 PM ---So 1/35 & 1/32 are OK, yeah!? :D ???

--- End quote ---

I do not have any kits in those scales Guy but I am sure any labeling staring with "1/xx" may come under investigation.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version