General Category > Good/Bad Trader Alerts

Cliffy B a.k.a. Mike a Very Good Trader!

(1/2) > >>

Brian da Basher:
Cliffy B a.k.a. Mike recently offered some built kits and parts on the trading thread. I sent him a note asking about some P-61 parts and he sent them to me on the house!

Of course, this means I'll have to retaliate, but in the meantime I wanted everyone to know what a nice guy he is. If you're thinking about doing a trade with Cliffy B, you should have no worries.

Brian da Basher

Jeffry Fontaine:
Envelope containing an old Revell decal sheet arrived today.  Thank you!

Cliffy B:
Thanks fellas!

Logan Hartke:
I can confirm, Mike (Cliffy B) is a great trader.  He sent me three pre-built model ships through the USPS and so well-packed were they that took all that the USPS could throw at them (or throw them at) in stride.  Seeing as how he didn't make me pay a dime for the models, I definitely owe him a profile or two.

Thanks!

Logan

Cliffy B:
Glad they arrived in one piece man!  How'd the lose parts in the freezer bags fair?  I removed all that I could to avoid the wrath of the USPS.  By the way, you'll notice one of the tripod legs on BB-39's main mast is a bit short.  The part came that way in the box and I was too young to know how to repair it so don't go looking for the missing leg  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version