Modelling > Annual Clear your workbenches GB

Rules and Regulations

(1/10) > >>

The Big Gimper:
Clear Your Bench Group Build 2016-17 Edition

With Christmas just days away, Santa knows how many kits you have started but not finished.

So for you get any more modeling supplies (kits, paints, brushes, books, new software etc) as a Christmas gift, you need to show some progress in clearing your bench.  And if you did not know already Santa now has the largest fleet of drones in the world so he knows what you are doing 24/7 in all electromagnetic spectrum's. You cannot hide from the Elvin drone operators. They never sleep.

The GB rules are:

1. Have Fun!!!

2. All started projects are allowed, from one percent started to 99 percent complete. The whole point of this GB is to "purge your procrastination" and finish all those projects you have started. We all seem to stall at different points, so a picture(s) of where you last left off, and a description of your plans to where are taking your project would be helpful.

3. All mediums are welcomed. so physical models, Pixels/profiles and stories (and anything else if you can think of it) are all welcome. Yes, finish those evil real world projects. The faster you get done with that, the quicker you get back to fun time of whiffing. 

4. Creativity encouraged as is collaboration, however any attempt to fool Santa will be discovered (via the drones) and Black Peter/Pierre Noir/Schwarzer Peter will be bringing you a Starfix/Bandai/Nichimo/Meikraft/Mach 2 kit for Christmas.

5. GB duration is December 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017.  An extension may be granted.

6. Physical creations and pixels/stories will be judged separately.

7. Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged. This GB is supposed to get you across the finish line!!

Any questions are to be directed to the Moderator (The Big Gimper).

Please do not forget Rule 1!

finsrin:
How do we post models such that each one is in its own thread under physical models ?
How is WIP posted versus finished posted ?

The Big Gimper:
Good question Bill.

First off I renamed my Threads to Completed. You should post your finished photos, drawings or written item within these three master threads.

For your work in progress item, you should create own thread under: Beyond The Sprues » Modelling » Group and Themed Builds » Annual Clear your workbenches GB » 1/72 US Navy Monitor Boat

GTX_Admin:
If there is a build thread already underway, we can also move it to this GB area.

jcf:
Bandai in a list with Starfix and Mach 2?  :-\

Sure, Black Peter can bring me a slew of Gundams and Star Wars kits
and I won't complain.
 ;D :icon_fsm:

p.s. Nichimo's 'old' Ki 43 is still the best 1/48 Oscar out there and stands
up well to current 1/48 kits. Their 1/48 Ki 45 and Ki 51 are both also pretty
damned good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version