Author Topic: The Great War GB rules  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
The Great War GB rules
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:46:49 AM »

1. The Great War GB runs from July 28th through Nov. 11th, 2014. These are the actual dates of the beginning and end of W.W. I.
    To honor the centenary of this momentous event, there will be no extensions and entries posted after Nov. 11th will not be accepted.
    Exemptions due to internet/computer issues will be determined by the GB moderator on a case-by-case basis.

2. Any subject relating to W.W. I is eligible. Alternate W.W. I scenarios such as an earlier, later or longer war with different participants or 
    theaters of operation are allowed and encouraged. Keep in mind that the idea is to salute those who took part in the war with your work.

3. Entries will be accepted in two categories: 3D physical models and 2D artwork/profiles/illustrated stories. Winners will be chosen by vote of the forum           
    members. Entries must be posted to the Completed Entries thread by the deadline to be included in the voting.

4. W.W. I themed projects finished before this GB can be posted in the Display Only section. Show your stuff and inspire others at the same time!

5. Half-starts and refurbs/rebuilds are allowed if they're done within the GB timeframe and require major work to be completed.
    Please remember the spirit of a group build is that we're all suffering through this together!

6. Decisions of the GB moderator are final. If you're not sure your entry is eligible, please ask before posting it.

7. Have fun!

Brian da Basher
'Ace' GWGB Mod
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 06:32:35 PM by Brian da Basher »

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: The Great War GB rules
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 08:57:06 AM »
Can stories be included within the artwork category?
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 03:40:17 PM »
Can stories be included within the artwork category?

Yes, illustrated stories are included. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Brian da Basher
'Ace' GWGB Mod

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 04:46:37 AM »
I sense peace is not far away... ;)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.