General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Pavla Models (pavlamodels.cz)

(1/2) > >>

Jeffry Fontaine:
Many of you are already familiar with the product line produced by Pavlamodels.cz.  Actually surprised that Pavla was not represented in our own forum for new and interesting product announcements.  So we will resolve that right now with this first installment in this new topic for all things Pavla Models :)

A link to this B-47 cockpit update set was found on the main page of Steve Bamford's Aircraft Resource Center site and it is this link I am sharing here today. 

Pavla Models [C72114] 1:72nd scale Boeing B-47E resin cockpit set with vacuformed canopy for the Hasegawa B-47 kit

(Image source: PavlaModels.cz

Certainly looks much more detailed than the kit parts. 

Diamondback:
Other than the From Hell aspects of working with resin, where was this when I was building my Hase Stratojet back in the early '90s?

Jeffry Fontaine:
Pavla Models latest 1:72nd scale resin accessory will certainly be welcomed by our resident B-36aholic FinsRin. 

Click on thumbnail or html to view.

So new it is not even listed on the Pavla page yet but CyberModeler has a couple of images of the 1:72nd scale B-36 Peacemaker 20mm gun turrets (kit number U72-156)

finsrin:
Nice :)
Besides B-36 there is a lotta kitbash potential in those on gun boats and land vehicles.

kitnut617:
Hmm! I'm thinking a pair of those popping up on a Canadair Argus or Yukon, or even a maritime Vanguard ----

I fairly sure I've seen a set like that before by some other outfit, Click2Detail maybe ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version