Modelling > Land

T-44, T-54, and T-55 MBT series vehicles, including foreign production

<< < (2/15) > >>

arkon:
those are nice fellas but I was looking for something along the lines of "enigma" or some of those euro mods

GTX_Admin:
There's a T-55 in there…somewhere:

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on May 14, 2014, 02:55:19 AM ---There's a T-55 in there…somewhere:

--- End quote ---

That is one of the best upgrades I have yet to see for the T54/T55 series of vehicles.  Though the available space inside is still going to be limited.  Looks like additional armor was welded to the exterior of the turret and hull to create a cosmetic change in lieu of more major modifications to the hull and turret.  Still looks good regardless. 

ChernayaAkula:
^ At first I thought this to be a movie prop. Sort of a T-55 VISMOD trying to masquerade for an M1 in some zombie flick. Turns out it is an actual prototype for the Jaguar (LINK), a joint Chinese-US (!) project from the 1980s.

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: ChernayaAkula on May 14, 2014, 08:16:47 AM ---^ At first I thought this to be a movie prop. Sort of a T-55 VISMOD trying to masquerade for an M1 in some zombie flick. Turns out it is an actual prototype for the Jaguar (LINK), a joint Chinese-US (!) project from the 1980s.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for filling in the blanks Moritz.  I had seen most of the other upgrade proposals at one time or another but this one definitely a new one for me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version