Poll

Face or Heel?

Face
1 (20%)
Heel
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: April 17, 2013, 11:27:07 AM

Author Topic: God I Hate Doing This, But I'm Withdrawing From GB  (Read 3499 times)

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
God I Hate Doing This, But I'm Withdrawing From GB
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »
Alrighty...... I said I might do a Shipbucket graph-bash...... well, I might start after the first segment of PRC in Manchuria stuff early next week!

(I was hoping to wrap up a new house purchase this past week, which is the reason behind my lack of progress on any promise made...... and that house turns out to be lemon with a very leaky basement, so it's back to Square One...... plus the Rock jobbing to that no-talent, no-selling hack John Cena at Wrestlemania 29 got me feeling down, too.  But I'm gonna get things moving now, no matter what!)

Anyway, to the topic of this post.  The options in the poll are two ships I'd like to do somewhere down the road.

(They'll be modified for my war of parallel universes theme though; no strike witches.)

What says I let the audience decide which one I'll go with first?  View the links in the poll and then cast your votes.  The plan is to start on this coming Wednesday.

EDIT: Heel ship it is!  Another part of the United New Order Nations' arsenal.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:26:00 AM by dy031101 »
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
Re: God I Hate Doing This, But I'm Withdrawing From GB
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »
My family keeps throwing one curve ball at me after another (let's just say that I feel frustrated at this point).  I'm set to finish this graph-bash this week, but I don't think I'll make it for tomorrow midnight......

I'll be posting the finished item in my mental notes thread instead......
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:56:05 AM by dy031101 »
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?