Author Topic: HMMWV with Quad .50 Finished!  (Read 27879 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: HMMWV with Quad .50 Finished!
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2012, 05:12:06 PM »
I need this vehicle for commuting on the DallasFortWorthistan freeways. Seriously.
Agreed!!  Though I'd argue, from experience, that LA freeways are equally deserving.

Agreed!!!
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »
I need this vehicle for commuting on the DallasFortWorthistan freeways. Seriously.
Agreed!!  Though I'd argue, from experience, that LA freeways are equally deserving.

It would be handy around here too.  The highway system in and around Seattle-Tacoma is horrible.

I can just imagine a B-29 four-gun turret sticking out the top of my Suburban for that purpose -----   :icon_killbill:

Offline finsrin

• The Dr Frankenstein of the modelling world...when not hiding from SBA
  • Finds part glues it on, finds part glues it on....
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 03:25:42 AM »
Everything is right on, from concept thru fine construction and weathering.  Having all those ammo cans behind cab is another well thought out feature. 
Did some armor bashing builds in early 70s after which I dropped model building until now.  None so right-on realistic as this build.  :-*
Bill

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 03:42:03 AM »

It would be handy around here too.  The highway system in and around Seattle-Tacoma is horrible.

If it weren't for everyone moving away in droves, the Parkway would be mayhem festooned with homicide and auto parts. I'm thinking missiles on the roof of my car could only help.

Brian da Basher

Brian da Basher

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2012, 04:35:54 AM »
If it weren't for everyone moving away in droves, the Parkway would be mayhem festooned with homicide and auto parts. I'm thinking missiles on the roof of my car could only help.

You can get a lot more respect and intimidation with a flame-thrower.  :)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg