General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Meng Model

<< < (2/74) > >>

Jeffry Fontaine:
Model build and review of the Meng Model 1/35th scale Vs.Kfz.617 Minesweeper (kit number SS001) by Michael Benolkin at CyberModeler

click on html or image to read the review

Interesting vehicle and certainly very "tank-like" even with what are passing for wheels in this case. 

Alvis 3.1:
The "Civvie" version works great for any variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios, from nuclear war to zombie plague. Or traffic jams...

Alvis 3.1

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Alvis 3.1 on March 05, 2012, 10:45:34 AM ---The "Civvie" version works great for any variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios, from nuclear war to zombie plague. Or traffic jams...

Alvis 3.1
--- End quote ---

The MSRP of ~$80.00 sort of takes the fun out of imagining anything with that kit :(

Alvis 3.1:
Great googly moogly! I never even thought to look at the sticker price...egads!

Never mind, I'll go back to the Snap together Revellogram kits in 1/32, I'm pretty sure I can still source those for a tad less.

Alvis 3.1

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on March 05, 2012, 10:53:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alvis 3.1 on March 05, 2012, 10:45:34 AM ---The "Civvie" version works great for any variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios, from nuclear war to zombie plague. Or traffic jams...

Alvis 3.1
--- End quote ---

The MSRP of ~$80.00 sort of takes the fun out of imagining anything with that kit :(

--- End quote ---

I've seen them a lot cheaper then that on eBay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version