Modelling > Land

MOWAG Piranha, LAV, LAV II, LAV III/Stryker ICV vehicles

<< < (3/21) > >>

GTX_Admin:
I actually don't mind the look of that tracked Stryker.

Rickshaw:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on October 26, 2012, 03:43:25 PM ---I actually don't mind the look of that tracked Stryker.

--- End quote ---

It should please a certain well known and prolific poster on the web about military matters who describes all wheeled APC's as "wheeled deathtraps" and believes the M113 is the answer to all problems.  ;D

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Rickshaw on October 26, 2012, 04:49:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on October 26, 2012, 03:43:25 PM ---I actually don't mind the look of that tracked Stryker.

--- End quote ---

It should please a certain well known and prolific poster on the web about military matters who describes all wheeled APC's as "wheeled deathtraps" and believes the M113 is the answer to all problems.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Whoever he is, he's insane! :-\

Rickshaw:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on October 26, 2012, 05:30:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rickshaw on October 26, 2012, 04:49:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Whoever he is, he's insane! :-\

--- End quote ---

Ah, you haven't had the pain of encountering Mike Sparks then?  Keep it that way.  He is part of a bogus military studies "group" which comes up with some very strange ideas.  He is also running a one man campaign to have the M113 named the "Gavin".    :o

He's been kicked from more military forums than anyone I'm aware of.  His major problem appears to be that he can't understand why people don't think he's a genius.  If you really want to have your mind attacked, just do a google search for "mike sparks m113".  You've been warned though!

Weaver:
I used to go on Tanknet (before my PC started getting viruses every time...) and there were people on there so ****ed off with Sparky that they were making serious efforts to hunt him down in real life.... C:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version