General Category > Looking for Kits, Parts, and Decals

FOUND

(1/2) > >>

Ramba:
FOUND

Old Wombat:
Sorry, mate, can't help you. :icon_crap:

The only person I know with that kit has it because of the dozer blade. ;)

ChernayaAkula:
Looks like you could do Ua5, Ua6 & Ua10 simply from plastic sheet provided someone can get you the dimensions/angles. And Ua14 also looks like several bits of rectangular sheet metal welded together. Okay, some angles on the short sides might complicate it a bit. Think some of your builds had more complicated scratch-built parts, tho.  :smiley:

Ramba:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on November 03, 2022, 08:49:22 AM ---Sorry, mate, can't help you. :icon_crap:

The only person I know with that kit has it because of the dozer blade. ;)

--- End quote ---

I know it is a long shot but it was worth a try  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ramba:

--- Quote from: ChernayaAkula on November 04, 2022, 08:56:21 AM ---Looks like you could do Ua5, Ua6 & Ua10 simply from plastic sheet provided someone can get you the dimensions/angles. And Ua14 also looks like several bits of rectangular sheet metal welded together. Okay, some angles on the short sides might complicate it a bit. Think some of your builds had more complicated scratch-built parts, tho.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I could try to scratch build it but it won't look right. The larger front triangular part is molded as one piece and has a lot of angled parts as you already noticed. The parts are already available in the kit so would prefer the kit parts. It was a long shot finding the kit parts but was hoping someone gave up on their kit and had them as left overs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version