General Category > Looking for Kits, Parts, and Decals

LF Hunter small drop tank

(1/2) > >>

Kerick:
This may be last minute but does anyone have one or two of the small 1/72nd scale drop tanks for a Hawker Hunter? I found one from the Matchbox kit I’m building the Havoc from but the other has disappeared into the depths of time. I’ve tried replacing it with a matching pair of tanks from another kit but it just doesn’t look right. If not it’s not a crisis, I’ll just hang a weapon on the other pylon.
Since the short shot canopy is being an obstinate sob it would be handy if someone had an extra one of these for an old forlorn Matchbox kit. If not I’ll think of something.

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: Kerick on September 22, 2022, 12:23:53 PM ---This may be last minute but does anyone have one or two of the small 1/72nd scale drop tanks for a Hawker Hunter? I found one from the Matchbox kit I’m building the Havoc from but the other has disappeared into the depths of time. I’ve tried replacing it with a matching pair of tanks from another kit but it just doesn’t look right. If not it’s not a crisis, I’ll just hang a weapon on the other pylon.
Since the short shot canopy is being an obstinate sob it would be handy if someone had an extra one of these for an old forlorn Matchbox kit. If not I’ll think of something.

--- End quote ---

Let me look Ken and I'll get back to you.

Story:

--- Quote from: Kerick on September 22, 2022, 12:23:53 PM ---This may be last minute but does anyone have one or two of the small 1/72nd scale drop tanks for a Hawker Hunter?

--- End quote ---

Got a pic of the survivor next to a 6" ruler?

The Big Gimper:
Here is the T.7 sprue. Are you looking for the small ones at the bottom?

Kerick:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on September 24, 2022, 06:23:17 AM ---Here is the T.7 sprue. Are you looking for the small ones at the bottom?

--- End quote ---

That would be correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version