Author Topic: 40 years of Leopard 2,  (Read 30248 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: 40 years of Leopard 2,
« Reply #125 on: November 25, 2023, 10:14:16 PM »
The dings in the slat armour are great! 8)

Be brilliant when it's finished! :smiley:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2023, 02:26:24 AM »
The dings in the slat armour are great! 8)

Be brilliant when it's finished! :smiley:

Marderman continues to outdo himself with each new build.

Offline Marderman

• Guess what he builds lots of...
    • didi-berlage.de
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2023, 09:21:22 PM »
Hello,
Now the AGM is almost finished. The basis is a scrap Leopard 2 that I had decolorized and added missing parts. I had already written about the turret.

auf Flickr

Offline Marderman

• didi-berlage.de
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2023, 09:26:34 PM »
The cannon is now glued on
@Didi/MarderMan - is that 155mm turret the same as the one that was also seen on a modified MLRS vehicle?

I had compared many pictures of the AGM tower on Donar and MLRS. I believe they were the same as this one on Leopard 2. But the one on the Boxer RCH 155 is different

Offline Marderman

• didi-berlage.de
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2024, 04:39:06 PM »
Hello,
This is from the anniversary event 2019 in Munich. A model with plenty of good and bad leftovers. The lower hull and parts of the skirts are again from discolored scrap. I once got the upper hull from Revell, which was about 20 years ago. The turret is from the old ESCI model. Restored up with parts from Revell and HB. Paint? Let's see, I have other things to do in real life at the moment.

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2024, 07:55:12 PM »
Hello,
This is from the anniversary event 2019 in Munich. A model with plenty of good and bad leftovers. The lower hull and parts of the skirts are again from discolored scrap. I once got the upper hull from Revell, which was about 20 years ago. The turret is from the old ESCI model. Restored up with parts from Revell and HB. Paint? Let's see, I have other things to do in real life at the moment.

Your junkyard builds are awesome.