Current and Finished Projects > Profiles and Pixels

Profile Requests

(1/33) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Hi folks,

If anyone has specific profile requests, please list them in this thread.  Please be considerate though.  There is no obligation upon any profile artist to do anything.  If they do fulfil a request, it is a favour.  Also try not to be too demanding - in other words, try to keep any requests to a workable minimum.  We don't want to overload people.

Kind regards,

Greg

Matt Wiser:
Might as well be the first: for Jan's The Last War alternate history: a PLAAF Mirage F-1. The backstory is that after the Soviet hard-liners took over from Gorbachev (and the walls never came down in Eastern Europe), the West decides, reluctantly, to put Tianamen in the past and resume assistance to the PRC in modernizing its military. France is the first with selling Mirages....

A second one in this area would be a PLAAF AH-1T (the U.S. gets in on it eventually).

gofy:
1. USN Eurofighter, Tomcat 70's scheme, Please?

2. USN Rafale, modern day scheme

British Hornet, Eagle, and Tomcat?

Cliffy B:

--- Quote from: gofy on February 08, 2013, 10:48:59 AM ---1. USN Eurofighter, Tomcat 70's scheme, Please?

2. USN Rafale, modern day scheme

British Hornet, Eagle, and Tomcat?

--- End quote ---

I can handle the Rafale request as I have a blank already drawn up for the two-seater.  Any specific squadron/paint scheme?  I'll get to it in the coming few weeks.

gofy:
VFA-31 or VF-111 (Sundowners in CAG Tomcat Scheme, please)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version