Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Aero-space / Re: Northrop F-5A Freedom Fighter - AFLC Kelly AFB
« Last post by Kerick on Today at 11:55:27 AM »
Lots more parts than the old Monogram one!
Aero-space / Re: F-86E x La-200B - nasal reconstructions
« Last post by Old Wombat on Today at 11:51:51 AM »
Well, that was unexpected, in a positive way. :D

I've started to gloss coat & the gloss coat on the Peitsi has enhanced the pre-shading, so that it's more visible - still quite subtle but visible where it hadn't been before. :smiley:

Will do the Kalpa tomorrow (I only have one old paintbrush handle to stick them on while painting & drying).
Aero-space / Re: Hawker Havoc
« Last post by Kerick on Today at 11:50:32 AM »
I might put some under the fuselage anyway. Or there is the four petal system around the butt end of the fuselage like the F-105. As I recall it worked well and had no effect on the control of the aircraft. Something to think about. A little like the Buccaneer but with four petals. Or maybe three?
Aero-space / Re: 1/35 Aerosani Vertolet (Aerosan helicopter)
« Last post by Old Wombat on Today at 11:28:29 AM »
I wonder what dried fish smells like after a few weeks sitting under a seat? ??? :-X
« Last post by Old Wombat on Today at 11:26:44 AM »
Don't sweat it, mate! As I said, it's just the JPN in me being annoying. ;) :smiley:
« Last post by finsrin on Today at 11:25:25 AM »
BTW -- Liking them speed brakes.
New Model Kit News/Reviews / Re: Border Model
« Last post by Kerick on Today at 11:25:13 AM »
Pure wank fantasy. Mind be able to use parts.
« Last post by Kerick on Today at 11:16:12 AM »
You are probably right but I had to put some air brakes somewhere but it’s whiff world so no sweat. I appreciate the input. I could just put speed brakes that fold downward in the current position and under the fuselage. Hmmmmm……
New Model Kit News/Reviews / Re: Border Model
« Last post by Frank3k on Today at 10:22:18 AM »
It's mildly ridiculous with that turret - two guns and a very un-Russian/Soviet external ammo bustle. How are you going to make Russian popcorn with that setup? The hammer and sickle and all the excess gear. make it look too war-gamey. But that aside, it looks like good whiff fodder if you want an articulated tank. Put an M-60 or similar western turret on it...
Aero-space / Re: 1/35 Aerosani Vertolet (Aerosan helicopter)
« Last post by Frank3k on Today at 10:22:08 AM »
I guess it makes sense for the aerosan - the passengers will be bundled up against the sub zero temps, so their clothing provides an adequate cushion. I just hope the don't drop anything between the slats - the only way to recover them would be by taking out the seats.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10