General Category > Market Place

Amusing Hobby 1/35 Conqueror Mk.1 for sale on ebay - cheap!

(1/3) > >>

Rickshaw:
There is someone in China who is selling the 1/35 Amusing Hobby Conqueror Mk.1 model for only 14.88 Pounds, with free postage.   Unfortunately, he has limited sales to one per customer.   So, if you're interested, you'd better get in quick.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112319447227?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

GTX_Admin:
If you look, they also have some other great details.  Unfortunately, they only limit you to one purchase every 10 days - odd.

GTX_Admin:
Note the following:

--- Quote ---We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.
This user is no longer registered on eBay.
--- End quote ---

tankmodeler:
Oh, good.  :icon_nif:

I ordered one when this was posted. Well, I guess we'll see if it shows up...

Rickshaw:
I have to apologise.  I didn't know this bloke in China was a crook.  I thought it was too good to be true.  EvilBay doesn't seem to want to refund my PayPal transaction either at the moment.   I've opened a resolution with them.   Have to see what happens.   :( :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version