Author Topic: Metallic Details (metdetails.com) from the Ukraine  (Read 1981 times)

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Metallic Details (metdetails.com) from the Ukraine
« on: May 07, 2019, 01:25:30 AM »
Link to the web page and on-line eStore/eCatalog: Metallic Details (metdetails.com)

Some things that caught my eye:

Metallic Details (4832) 48th scale 11.75" Tiny Tim Rocket with Universal weapon trolley/trailer/cart Mk.2

Metallic Details (4833) 48th scale 11.75" Tiny Tim Rocket

Dnepro Model (3591) 36 M 20mm (Solothurn S-18/100 Anti-Tank Rifle chambered for the 20X105B Solothurn Cartridge) Looks impressive as an un-assembled pile of parts. 

If you are looking for some really nice resin/photo-etch detail parts for a future project this just may be your source for those items.  While I have linked only to some items that are offered in 1:48th and 1:35th scale I must add that there are plenty of 1:72nd detail bits offered including some that I wish were available in 1:35th and 1:48th scale so do visit and start shopping, or window shopping like I did.  :smiley:
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
Re: Metallic Details (metdetails.com) from the Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 06:52:27 PM »
Metallic Details has released in 1/48 scale resin Mk.46 and Mk.54 Torpedoes and there are lightweight versions of the two for use with helicopters.

MDR4847 - Torpedo Mk-46 – 1/48
Kit contains resin parts for assembly of 2 torpedoes Mk-46 in version for aircraft. The Mark 46 torpedo is lightweight aerial anti-submarine warfare torpedo.

MDR4848 - Torpedo Mk-46 for helicopters – 1/48
Kit contains resin parts for assembly of 2 torpedoes Mk-46 in version for helicopters. The Mark 46 torpedo is lightweight aerial anti-submarine warfare torpedo.

MDR4849 - Torpedo Mk-54 – 1/48
Kit contains resin parts for assembly of 2 torpedoes Mk-54 in version for aircraft. The Mark 54 torpedo is lightweight aerial anti-submarine warfare torpedo.

MDR4850 - Torpedo Mk-54 for helicopters – 1/48
Kit contains resin parts for assembly of 2 torpedoes Mk-54 in version for helicopters. The Mark 54 torpedo is lightweight aerial anti-submarine warfare torpedo
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
Re: Metallic Details (metdetails.com) from the Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 06:55:14 PM »
Metallic Detail has released a 1/48 scale U.S. Navy torpedo loading cart. It can be purchased with or without the lightweight torpedo which was designed for helicopters

MDR4846 - U.S. Navy torpedo loading cart – 1/48
Kit contains resin and photoetched parts for assembly of U.S. Navy torpedo loading cart.

MDR4851 USN loading cart with torpedo Mk-46 – 1/48
Kit contains resin and photoetched parts for assembly of U.S. Navy torpedo loading cart and 1 torpedo Mk-46. The Mark 46 torpedo is lightweight aerial anti-submarine warfare torpedo carried by helicopters
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...