Author Topic: Anyone else getting delayed PM emails?  (Read 3099 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Anyone else getting delayed PM emails?
« on: July 28, 2012, 04:49:07 AM »
Hi folks,

Not a major issue but is anyone else getting emails advising them of new PMs only to find that they are actually PMs that were received days before?  I have had this happen twice now in the last couple of days.  As I said, it isn't really an issue but rather just an oddity.  I am trying to check if it is something to do with the forum or rather something with my email.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Anyone else getting delayed PM emails?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:10:13 AM »
Yes, that has been an ongoing experience for myself for quite some time now.  This is not just a problem here on this forum but it crops up on the ARC forums too where I have actually read the message and then have received notification via eMail that there is a message waiting for me to be read.  A bit perplexing but figured it had something to do with sun spots, phase of the moon, NSA, FBI, etc.  or more to the point, events or agents over which I have no control. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg