Modelling > Tips, Tools & Techniques

3Doodler - The World's First 3D Printing Pen

<< < (2/2)

uncle les:
I have one that came with my UP3D 2 years ago as a promotional item. Two modelling applications I have for it are making "gizmology" wiring looms from point A (usually the back of an instrument panel) to point B (a bulkhead near the instrument panel ! ) and more often the manufacture of small trees for diorama/wargaming purposes.  In fact the cherry blossom and garden shrubs on my Zen Gunboat were done using a 3D pen.

With reference to gap filling and raised detail - I have tried this and it works well for freehand addition ( I made some shield crests for some wargaming figures ) but ofr gap filling it gets a little.... melty...

Volkodav:
Cool, but the issue, as always, is you are talented and skilled while I, sadly, am not.  ;)

Robomog:
Just spotted this,  what a beautifully bizarre model !

Did you win anything ?

Mog
>^-.-^<

uncle les:

--- Quote from: Robomog on February 07, 2019, 07:59:33 PM ---Just spotted this,  what a beautifully bizarre model !

Did you win anything ?

Mog
>^-.-^<

--- End quote ---

Many things I have won from this endeavour ( assuming you're referring to the Zen Gunboat..) Mog...   a couple of trophies, furtive glances and the jibes from many a fellow modeller !
 :smiley:

Robomog:
Throughly deserved it (not the jibes !),  fantastic bit of imagineering

Mog
>^-.-^<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version