Author Topic: Issues posting  (Read 3615 times)

Offline taiidantomcat

• Plastic Origamist...and not too shabby with the painting either!
  • Stylishly late...because he was reading comics
Issues posting
« on: March 05, 2014, 01:02:17 AM »
so normally I have a little white rectangular box that I type my posts into: that is working fine. But all the Icons for smilies and embedding quotes and pictures is not showing. I feel like I have tried everything. I need some help! Is anyone else having this issue? Its just the white box with a gray line above it
"They know you can do anything, So the question is, what don't you do?"

-David Fincher

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
Re: Issues posting
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 01:13:44 AM »
seems to be working ok for me TC

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 01:21:03 AM »
Ben,

No idea how or why your computer is not allowing that portion of the PM function to display.  It shows up on my own screen when I open up the PM function.  Any chance that a deletion of your cache and cookies might fix it? 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline taiidantomcat

• Plastic Origamist...and not too shabby with the painting either!
  • Stylishly late...because he was reading comics
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:43:39 AM »
Ben,

No idea how or why your computer is not allowing that portion of the PM function to display.  It shows up on my own screen when I open up the PM function.  Any chance that a deletion of your cache and cookies might fix it?

That fixed it! Thank you! I had previously deleted cookies but not the cache!
"They know you can do anything, So the question is, what don't you do?"

-David Fincher

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
Ben,

That fixed it! Thank you! I had previously deleted cookies but not the cache!
Glad that the fix was something as simple as clearing out the cache.
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg