Author Topic: World of Tanks- Post Your Tank Here!  (Read 4384 times)

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
World of Tanks- Post Your Tank Here!
« on: September 16, 2013, 08:51:13 AM »
Before this particular game, I always thought I will be selling off my KV-2 eventually:

152mm HE in their faces is so much fun...... good experience for an hour of free time a day.

============================================================

This is what can happen when you allow a KV-3 to flank you:

============================================================

Now, on to the main course of today:

I was never interested in the KV-4 until I had a look at its upgraded turret.  What an adorable small turreted commander's station  ;D

Load that 45mm gun with canister round and you get a big shotgun......

Plus the long 107mm is a fine weapon, too, although it makes the tank look kinda unwieldy...... and its shells are fiendishly expensive.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:56:32 AM by dy031101 »
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline dy031101

Re: World of Tanks- Post Your Tank Here!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:54:51 AM »
One of the first 8.8 Patch changes that's visible to me......

VK 30.01 (H) looks better with upgraded turret now- rather than a Schmalturm (which I found ugly on any tank other than Panther), it now uses VK 36.01 (H) baseline turret.  I decided to pattern the outfit after a concept by arc3371, so I replaced the Wehrmacht insignia with an ROC flag and a tiger:

Think of that long 75mm as a derivative of maybe some Bofors flak gun?  Also a mod that lets me change pictures of the crew members (you know what I mean) would be nice, too......
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 12:48:30 PM by dy031101 »
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline dy031101

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 02:38:54 AM »

T-34-1, allegedly a further development and re-engineering of the Russian-designed T-34.

The turret as illustrated here is likely fictional (as is its 100mm gun) and/or inspired by Type 62 though since only the follow-on T-34-2 was considered enough of an improvement over the original T-34-85.

Offline RP1

• Wait, what?
    • RP1 dot net
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:27:51 PM »
OK, so this did not go according to plan... I was aiming at a Matilda and suddenly everything went sideways!  ;D

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 02:45:06 AM »
Oopps... ;D
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.