Author Topic: RAM LTV(A)-4 (a big "MAYBE")  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
RAM LTV(A)-4 (a big "MAYBE")
« on: June 04, 2019, 06:25:30 PM »
Right, just to try to do a non-ship floaty thing, I'll try to fit this into the GB but don't hold your breath, because I reckon I'm over-extending myself with the two ships.

The ships are only a possibility because they'll be wearing the same colour scheme (= only one painting session), which should speed things up a teeny bit.

The Italeri 1/35 LTV(A)-4 as of about 15 minutes ago:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:29:50 PM by Old Wombat »
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: RAM LTV(A)-4 (A big "maybe")
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:33:58 PM »
Good luck with this project OW! 

Have been pondering same kit off and on for several years now with the intention of finding better turret and armament.  My old SketchUp 3D model with a different turret was as close as I got without chopping plastic.  Pixels and Bytes are less toxic and much easier to dispose of.   8) 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg