Author Topic: Arcīs bashes  (Read 91765 times)

Offline arc3371

• Takes no responsibility should anyone try to turn the drawings into plastic...but we will still hold him accountable for the madness that ensues!!!
Re: Arcīs bashes
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 08:31:39 PM »
Thanks Guys

FMA Calquin II

Offline arc3371

• Takes no responsibility should anyone try to turn the drawings into plastic...but we will still hold him accountable for the madness that ensues!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2012, 01:26:57 AM »
CAC Dropbear

Offline RussC

• Our own personal dragon trainer...with a flying wing fetish
  • Resident Painter
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2012, 05:01:57 AM »
Amazing ideas and designing.  Red Australia is a new one on me. 8)

Offline AXOR

• Our returned Monkey Box man
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2012, 05:09:25 AM »
Amazing ideas and designing.  Red Australia is a new one on me. 8)
...and for me too!
Nice!

Alex
Alex

Offline arc3371

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2012, 11:26:59 PM »
One of the aircraft from the well known Führer Begleit Staffel

And yes I have been watching Iron Sky

Offline arc3371

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 02:44:12 AM »
The Vought Super Crusader was delivered towards the end of the 70īs begining of the 80īs to supplement the F-86D Sabre in Yugoslav service.

Online GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 09:48:50 AM »
 :)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline arc3371

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2012, 01:16:47 AM »

Offline arc3371

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2012, 06:25:28 AM »

Offline arc3371

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 06:25:06 AM »
When military aviation reached the Empire of Mexica it rapidly became the domain of the Eagle Knights.

Offline Tophe

• He sees things in double...
  • twin-boom & asymmetric fan
    • my models
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 11:54:23 AM »
Belated congratulations for your topic here that I discover just today. I saved 6 profiles of yours, as marvelous (3 twin-boomers of course but also 3 others)... :-*

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2012, 07:41:26 PM »
Love the Mexican Woomera!

Offline arc3371

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2012, 03:10:22 AM »
Thanks guys I hope you will like this Mexica bird as well

Offline finsrin

• The Dr Frankenstein of the modelling world...when not hiding from SBA
  • Finds part glues it on, finds part glues it on....
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2012, 03:26:35 AM »
Heck of a great run of creativity of bashes.  Many desirable to do in plastic.  Enjoyable to review and contemplate.  8)

Reposting my previous statement.  Cuz it still applies.
Bill

Offline arc3371

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2012, 03:59:45 AM »
Thanks

Offline JP Vieira

• The Challenge Master!!!
    • What-If World
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2012, 05:08:36 AM »
Great Phantom-flogger

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »
Cool!

Offline arc3371

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2012, 03:34:15 AM »
Glad you liked them, and now pure fantasy

Offline arc3371

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2012, 03:54:19 PM »
We all remember the brilliant Soviet disinformation campaign towards the end of the cold war featuring the MiG-29 "Flanker", and even if it was a "sexy" design prominently used in many World War III games popular at the time we will here take a look at the aircraft that campaign was meant to protect. Although far plainer than the "Flanker" the Yak-45 Ferret is a very capable aircraft that has given sterling service both to the USSR and todays Russia and have after the cold war been exported in respectable numbers.

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2012, 02:49:42 AM »
 8)

Offline arc3371

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2012, 04:29:36 AM »
The Mārti Huizote was the replacement for the well known MiGina series but failed to repeat the export success

Offline arc3371

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2012, 06:46:29 AM »

Online GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2012, 10:28:26 AM »
I like...
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »
Hawk III evolution?  :)
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline arc3371

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2012, 11:31:46 PM »
I thought since China used a lot of Hawks the could do a domestic fighter inspired by the different mission that trained the Air Force. Here we got a Bristol Engine, Hawk undercarrige, Reggiane wings and Fw-159 tail.