Author Topic: LF: 72nd scale Mtachbox SB2C-1 Helldiver Spinner and Propellor Parts  (Read 3148 times)

Online The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
Folks:

Does anyone have the 3 bladed propeller and spinner they don't need. New or used is okay. I want to build the A-25A Shrike which used the 3 bladed propeller.

I will cover off shipping and handling costs.

Thanks
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: LF: 72nd scale Mtachbox SB2C-1 Helldiver Spinner and Propellor Parts
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 05:49:49 AM »
@Carl/The Big Gimper --- Have you compared the propeller/spinner from the P-61 Black Widow to the propeller/spinner on the Helldiver? 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Holding Pattern
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 06:06:55 AM »
I've got 3 172 Airfix SB2C Helldivers and all have the 4 bladed prop as does my US Airfix P-61.

Looks like I came up empty.  :(

Brian da Basher

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 06:34:38 AM »
Doooooh!  I read three-blade and thought four-blade.  Oy! 

My 48th scale Monogram and Revell Pro-Modeler Helldiver kits have the four-blade propellers and I can blame it on that for the brain flatulence. 
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 06:36:57 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg