Author Topic: Hypersonic Models  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Hypersonic Models
« on: February 10, 2014, 08:23:35 AM »
Hypersonic Models

Mission statement from the Hypersonic Models FaceBook page:
"Hypersonic Models sells resin detail and upgrade sets, decals and paint masks for scale modellers. All products are original designs by Hypersonic Models - the resin is manufactured in-house, while the decals are printed by Microscale and the masks made by Miracle Masks. The products are loosely centred around Edwards Air Force Base of the 50's/60's, but other subjects are planned. Scale is exclusively 1:48 at the moment. "

Brought to my attention by a topic posted on the forums at the Aircraft Resource Center titled "Poll: McDonnell 370gal tanks for F-4C anyone?  (Academy 1:48 kit)"

***Edit to clean up dead image links and the orginal html link that was changed by the owner of Hypersonic Models from a ".co.uk" to a ".com"--- jjf
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 04:56:58 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: Hypersonic Models
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 07:46:52 AM »
Something that may be of interest if someone needs to have some podded turbojets to add to a build in 1/48:  A-3 Skywarrior Engines

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 01:15:20 AM »

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2022, 08:40:30 AM »
Looks like another mortgage might be needed. :-\
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."