Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2019 Group Build Calendar

(1/4) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Official Group Builds for 2019:

* Scaleorama  GB:  1 Feb - 30 Apr:  Moderator:  Brian da Basher
* Beasts of Burden' (Transport/Airliners etc) GB:  1 Apr - 30 Jun:  Moderator:  JCF
* Floaty GB:  1 Jun - 31 Aug:  Moderator:  Old Wombat
* "Out of Africa" GB (includes Rhodesian Bush War etc):  1 Aug - 31 Oct:  Moderator:  Some Duck with an Ultimax
* US enters WWII early (1940)  GB:  1 Oct - 31 Dec:  Moderator:  Acree
* Extended Spanish Civil War GB/Alt. Spanish Civil War  GB:  1 Dec - 29 Feb 2020:  Moderator:  ysi_maniac
Plus...

2019 Clear your workbench GB - propose this be run concurrently with above, possible over an extended period throughout the year.  This allows people to enter anything they finally get finished this year (either carrying over already from your bench of doom or from failed GB builds etc). Moderator:  The Big Gimper

Now,as to Moderators, I welcome volunteers.  If these don't come forward, I will 'volunteer' some. ;)

Acree:
Since I suggested it, I guess it's only right that I volunteer to moderate the US Enters World War II early GB (before I am voluntold).  When the time comes, I might need a little help as I've never done it before. 

Chuck

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Acree on January 20, 2019, 05:35:29 AM ---Since I suggested it, I guess it's only right that I volunteer to moderate the US Enters World War II early GB (before I am voluntold).  When the time comes, I might need a little help as I've never done it before. 

Chuck

--- End quote ---

Good man!

The Big Gimper:
Since I am professional certified procrastinator and most likely have the largest collection of partially built kits, I will volunteer to be the 2019 2020 2021 Maybe Clear your workbench GB moderator.

Just kidding. I'll do 2019.

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: Acree on January 20, 2019, 05:35:29 AM ---Since I suggested it, I guess it's only right that I volunteer to moderate the US Enters World War II early GB (before I am voluntold).  When the time comes, I might need a little help as I've never done it before. 

Chuck

--- End quote ---

Cheers, Chuck! This one sounds like great fun!

Don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance.

I'll take on moderating the Scale-O-Rama GB unless someone else wants to step up.

I'm also willing to fill the breach in any other cases where we don't get a volunteer.

Brian da Basher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version