Author Topic: Red Star Resin (Vitaliy Repin)  (Read 5944 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Red Star Resin (Vitaliy Repin)
« on: December 17, 2011, 03:45:58 AM »

More images and details here

You can acquire here

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Red Star Resin (Vitaliy Repin)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
The name of the person making the RC-12 kit is Vitaliy Repin.  He is also developing a conversion kit for the 1/48th scale Trumpeter C-47 to create a Basler BT-67 Turbo Dakota/DC-3/C-47/R4D.  The downside is that the conversion is intended for the Trumpeter C-47 kit and I am not sure how it will interface with the Monogram kit. 

Images and details can be seen at this link on the Aircraft Resource Center Forums 1/48 Basler BT-67 conversion set for Trumpeter C-47
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:26:20 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Vitaliy_Repin

Re: Red Star Resin (Vitaliy Repin)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:02:37 PM »
Hi! I released B200 King Air in RAF colours. I presented this model in Telford last November. After I gave complete model to pilots from 45(R) squadron in Cranwell.

I plan to release TC-12B/C-12 Huron kit next summer.

If you have any question or something please welcome.
vitrepin@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/vitrepin

Also I make aftermarket sets in 1/48 scale. Check here http://www.neomega-resin.com/redbear/Redbearhome.htm