Author Topic: Floaty GB 2019 - The Rules  (Read 10287 times)

Offline Volkodav

• Counts rivits with his abacus...
  • Much older now...but procrastinating about it
Re: Floaty GB 2019 - The Rules
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2019, 06:29:16 PM »
tic toc

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2019, 06:02:33 PM »
OK, I'm going to be away over the weekend without access to my computers but I'll be back Sunday afternoon (my time). ::)

Unfortunately none of my builds are going to make it. :icon_crap:

So, I expect to have the Completed Builds threads locked by 2300hrs, Sunday, 15 Sept. 2019, Adelaide time (+09:30hrs UT), which should give everyone enough time to get another 3 or 4 builds in each & .... sufficient time to get their builds in once completed (I hope).

Then I'll have to sort out the poll(s). :o

Good luck! Hope you can all finish! :smiley:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2019, 09:47:01 PM »
Righty-oh, the completed builds threads have been locked & I've now got to figure out how I'm doing the Polls.

May take me a couple of days but I'll get right on to it!

Thank you, everyone, for taking part, whether you finished your build(s) or not. I certainly appreciate your efforts & the quality of your entries. :icon_alabanza: :icon_alabanza:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2019, 01:31:16 AM »
I forgot to link one of the entries back to its parent thread (I guess it's a good thing that I posted at the entries thread everything to be displayed as well).  Can I do it during the polling period?
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2019, 07:44:26 AM »
I think I linked it correctly. If not, let me know how you want the link done & I'll fix it for you. :smiley:

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2019, 07:50:12 AM »
I think I linked it correctly.

Yes you did.  Thank you very much  :smiley:
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2019, 07:55:00 AM »
Cool! Nice to know I'm not completely useless at this moderating thing. :smiley: