Modelling > MiG GB

MIG 29 UAV Recon Platform - Done

<< < (2/3) > >>

kitnut617:
I might be wrong here (there's been so many big chains getting taken over or merged with another I'm losing track), but I think all the K-Marts in Canada got taken over by WalMart

Buzzbomb:
Who knew that K Mart was so interesting  ???

So, anyway, the build is just about done, not that I have done much
Remove canopy area and replace with part of a droptank to make some sort of intake. Plus bung on a refuelling probe

Some stores, I figured that old nicely streamlined Mi-21 tanks still look groovy and a recon pod, Jammer Pod and probably a KSh-27 Kegler Anti Radar missile for opportunity targets. Somehow I think I have buried the landing gear area, so plan to move the tanks outboard a bit

Whip on some paint and should make the deadline

apophenia:
Good start  :smiley:  Is the intake in the old cockpit area for cooling avionics or some such?

Buzzbomb:

--- Quote from: apophenia on November 20, 2018, 06:15:01 AM ---Good start  :smiley:  Is the intake in the old cockpit area for cooling avionics or some such?

--- End quote ---

Start ? That was pretty much  it;D and yes the intake is something like that.
As the kit was so horrid I did not want to expend too much effort on it.

So here we are. Done

Some beauty shots

Tried a bit of Frank's 3D business as well and printed the MIG logo, probably the best bit of the model  ???

Old Wombat:
Great idea, Brian, :D but I'm afraid I don't think the paint job's anywhere near your usually high standard :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version