Modelling > 2015/16 Clear Your Workbench GB

Das Rules

(1/6) > >>

GTX_Admin:
1. Have Fun!!!

2. All started projects are allowed, from one percent started to 99 percent complete. The whole point of this GB is to finish those projects you have started. We all seem to stall at different points, so a picture of where you last left off, and a description of your plans are taking you makes a logical start.

3. Any medium is welcomed - so physical models, pixels/profiles and stories (and anything else if you can think of it) are all welcome. (

4. Creativity encouraged as is collaboration.

5. Duration is 1 Dec 2015 to 31 Jan 2016.  An extension may be granted, if you feel your projects would remain incomplete without one!

6. Physical creations and pixels/stories will be judged separately.

7. Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged. This GB is supposed to get you across the finish line!! The more Finishers the better!!

Any questions are to be directed to the Moderator (GTX_Admin).

Do not forget Rule 1!

Brian da Basher:
Any chance we can get an extension? Say until Dec. 31st, 2016?

It takes me a while to get to those hangar queens...

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Brian da Basher on December 10, 2015, 08:30:32 AM ---Any chance we can get an extension? Say until Dec. 31st, 2016?

--- End quote ---

Sorry...I have already allocated my extensions for work purposes (I need another month or two between now and next week...).  Try asking again in mid-late Jan 2016.

jcf:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on December 11, 2015, 02:32:10 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Great Googlie Mooglie, a Twiner self portrait.  :icon_fsm:

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: jcf on December 11, 2015, 12:21:56 PM ---Great Googlie Mooglie, a Twiner self portrait.  :icon_fsm:

--- End quote ---

Quiet you!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version