Modelling > The Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda GB

The Rules

(1/10) > >>

GTX_Admin:
GB
Hi folks,

Here are the Rules of the "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" Group Build:

* Have Fun!!!
* The basic idea behind this GB is where you take a standard selection or action decision and instead look at what the alternatives were.  For instance, instead of RAAF F/A-18s you have RAAF F-16s or F-15s or Mirage 2000s or....  This could be done for aircraft, land platforms, ships or even civilian systems (e.g. Police cars).  It could even look at major decision points - e.g. what if instead of developing the Space Shuttle, NASA was directed instead to colonise the Moon? Any medium is permissible - so physical models, pixels/profiles and stories (and anything else if you can think of it) are all welcome.
* Creativity encouraged as is collaboration.
* Duration is 1 Jul - 30 Aug 2013 15 Sep 2013.  An extension may be granted, but only a short one and only if the Moderator (me) feels like it...bribes welcomed in this regard! 8)
* Projects already started prior to the offical start date may be considered for inclusion but only if minimal work has been done - this will be judged on a case by case basis.  Please send details of any particular cases to me for determination of eligibility.
* There will be prizes! Physical creations and pixels/stories will be judged separately.
* There will also be a vote fro the best overall contribution to the theme...regardless of medium.
* Any questions are to be directed to the Moderator (me again!).
* See rule 1...IT'S NOT NEGOTIABLE!!!
Regards,

Greg

raafif:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on June 23, 2013, 04:44:45 AM ---Here are the rules
[1.] Have Fun!!!

--- End quote ---

Damn !!  guess I'll have to comply :icon_sueno:

research for an idea I've had for several years now in progress >:D

GTX_Admin:
Don't make me force you... C:-)

ysi_maniac:
That is fun. According with rules, you can make any whif.  :)

GTX_Admin:
Well you should be able to justify your choice...and there should be some basis in reality whereby you can say that at a certain point there was a decision point which, if an alternate choice was made, you would result in where your entry results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version