General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Master Box Ltd.

(1/20) > >>

Jeffry Fontaine:
Master Box does much more than just figure sets and it appears that we will soon be blessed with another M151 MUTT 1/4 Ton 4X4 utility vehicle kit in 1/35th scale.  This appears to be the M151 and not one of the later versions as produced by Tamiya and Academy.   

(image source: Master Box)

Jeffry Fontaine:
No news on the M151 MUTT but for those of us that were wanting a decent BREN Gun and other weapons of British and Commonwealth manufacture it appears that Master Box will be making this happen sometime soon.  Two images of Master Box Ltd. Kit number 35109 - 1/35th scale British Shooting Weapons, WWII Era" showing the kit contents can be seen in this link to a topic on Armorama posted by Kevin Brant: Weapons from Master Box

In addition to the STEN Gun, BREN Gun, Boys ATR, and Enfield Rifles you will be happy to see that the PIAT, Lewis Gun, and Vickers are also provided in this kit. 

Jeffry Fontaine:
No news on the M151 MUTT but for those of us that were wanting a decent BREN Gun and other weapons of British and Commonwealth manufacture it appears that Master Box has made this come true. 

Image source: Dragon Models USA

Click on image or html to view additional details. 

Dragon Models USA has this listed on their web page as 1/35th "British Shooting Weapons" WWII Era.  In addition to the STEN Gun, BREN Gun, Boys ATR, and Enfield Rifles you will be happy to see that the PIAT, Lewis Gun, and Vickers are also provided in this kit. 

Rickshaw:
I suspect its a Bren Mk.1.

I also wonder, what is the weapon between the Lewis and the Stens?

Do they include a condenser for the Vickers?

I note that there is no tripod for the Bren. 

Does anybody know which versions of the .303in rifle are included?  All No.4s or are there any No.3s?

Maverick:
Brian, I wonder if the greeblies in the top left corner are parts for the condenser?  No pipe though.

As for the weapons between the Lewis & Sten, I see different marks of Sten then a bipod and parts for the Lewis?

I think the tripod for the Bren would be a shade rare though, given its use as a hand-held weapon predominantly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version