General Category > Looking for Kits, Parts, and Decals

Parts Bin

(1/3) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Hi folks,

An idea I thought I would try out.  I know that many of us will keep those extra bits and pieces that are left over from a kit build just in case we have a need in the future.  Some of us however do prefer to operate 'lean' and not have such bits cluttering up our work areas.  There are also probably one or two of us who can admit that they will never use something and thus are willing to finally part with it.

Therefore what I would like to propose is that we create an online 'Parts Bin'.  If you have some left over bits ( even just a single bit) that you don't want, why don't you list it here.  There might be someone out there who is looking for just that bit.  Remember the old adage "One person's trash is another's treasure!".

Any deals to swap/purchase or whatever can be arranged individually via PMs or the like.

Regards,

Greg

Jeffry Fontaine:
The original thread has been split apart into individual topics attributed to the originator of each as best as I can determine the individual comments have all been matched to their respective threads but if I have missed something during the process of individualizing these posts feel free to bring this to my attention or to CliffyB who will become the moderator of this sub forum. 

Some comments were deleted when it was determined that the original search for an item had been resolved, just in case anyone is wondering.   

Story:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on May 29, 2012, 07:52:51 PM ---  Remember the old adage "One person's trash is another's treasure!".

--- End quote ---

Amen.

ChernayaAkula:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on May 29, 2012, 07:52:51 PM ---  Remember the old adage "One person's trash is another's treasure!".

--- End quote ---

Looks like some folks have turned that into a business.  ;D

Story:
Does your workbench look like this? Maybe it's time we did some cross-leveling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version