Author Topic: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - COMPLETED BUILDS THREADS LOCKED!  (Read 10725 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2022, 05:45:42 PM »
14 DAYS TO GO!

# Extension commences at Your Local 0001hrs on Friday the 1st of July, 2022!
# GB ends/closes at Your Local 2359hrs on Thursday the 14th of July, 2022

Could I please request that all completed entries are posted to the appropriate Completed Builds thread as you wish them to be judged (this is especially so for our rather prolific digital artists) PRIOR TO THE CLOSE OF THE GB.

Thank you (in advance) for your understanding & compliance!

Guy
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Kerick

• Reportedly finished with a stripper...
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2022, 01:27:41 PM »
Come on you guys! If I could get one done........!

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2022, 08:04:25 AM »
7(ish) DAYS TO GO!

Don't forget to post your finished products in the appropriate Finished Builds thread!
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Old Wombat

Re: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - 7ish Days Left
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2022, 09:31:18 AM »
6(ish) DAYS TO GO!

Don't forget to post your finished products in the appropriate Finished Builds thread!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 01:01:42 AM by Old Wombat »

Offline Old Wombat

Re: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - 7ish Days Left
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2022, 11:17:29 PM »
5(ish) DAYS TO GO!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 01:02:29 AM by Old Wombat »

Offline Old Wombat

Re: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - 3-ish Days Left
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2022, 01:02:52 AM »
4(ish) DAYS TO GO!

Offline Old Wombat

Re: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - 2.5-ish Days Left
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2022, 10:23:13 AM »
2.5(ish) DAYS TO GO!

Offline Old Wombat

Re: Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - 2.5-ish Days Left
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2022, 09:03:30 PM »
ONE (1) DAY TO GO!

Post your finished products in the appropriate Finished Builds thread NOW!

Offline Old Wombat

OK, everybody, I'll be locking the Finished Builds threads at approximately 2130hrs tomorrow (15th July, 2022), my time, as that will be 2359hrs on 14th July, 2022, on the international date line.

After that no more entries will be accepted.

I'm trusting to your honesty to not put your entries into the completed threads too far after your local midnight.

If you haven't completed your build yet, or haven't moved them into the appropriate Completed Builds thread;

HURRY UP!!!

Offline Old Wombat

That's it! She's all over bar the voting!

Thanks to all who entered builds, even if not all of them reached the finish line! It's the participation that counts! :smiley:

If any of you wish to have incomplete builds moved to the general build threads let me know.

I'll try to have the polls up over the next couple of days.

Wish me luck! There's a butt-ton of entries! :o