Author Topic: LF/LTTF/WTB/WTT 1/48th F-100 Super Sabre, F-86 Sabre, FJ3/4 Fury stores pylons  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
I would like to acquire the clear part from the Airfix Valiant kit that features the camera windows for the bomb bay camera option.  Recently acquired the Airfix accessory kit that contains the aerial refueling hose/drogue IFR equipment and the bomb bay camera component to replace the bomb bay doors. -- The part has been acquired. 

I am also looking for any spare 1/48th scale stores pylons for the F-100 Super Sabre (Monogram, Trumpeter), F-86 Sabre (Esci/Italeri, Hasegawa, Academy, Monogram/Revell) and FJ Fury (Grand Phoenix, HobbyBoss).

Thanks to Bill P. for providing the clear part from the Airfix Valiant kit. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 01:36:34 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
Re: LF: 1/72nd Airfix Valiant clear part (Camera Windows)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 11:26:32 PM »
If you have no luck Jeff, Airfix have just re-released the Valiant and it includes that accessory set. You may be able to get what you want through the Airfix spares parts dept.