Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2021 Group Build Poll

<< < (2/6) > >>

kitnut617:
Well, considering how successful (not) this years GB's are/were, there's not a lot of hope in next years  --- just my 10¢ worth

LemonJello:
I had grand intentions for the 2020 Group Builds, and didn't do anything. 

I have similar hopes/plans/intentions for 2021.  We'll see what actually gets done. 

Also, couldn't Man in the High Castle be folded into '46? Seems like they are very similar.

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: buzzbomb on February 19, 2021, 05:49:24 AM ---I would suggest though that Zombie and Post apocalypse are almost/essentially the same thing and could easily be combined. That could be a vote bleed.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. :icon_zombie:

So far the numbers are looking very interesting. :D

Unfortunately, with the exception of the GB I'm moderating over on WIM as of 1st March, I've sworn off GBs (even if it's a theme I find really, really interesting) unless they align directly with the build I intend working on at that time. :icon_crap:

kitnut617:
It might be an idea to have something along the lines that What-If Forum has, there's theme builds. Not a GB and anyone can start one and anyone can join in if they want. There's no time limit in any of them either  ;)

Dr. YoKai:
 I do sometimes like the time constraints of a group build - it tends to focus me a bit more, but themed builds sound
 like a viable alternative.

In any case, I'm glad to see the 20's/30's GB has strong support - and while I have only the vaguest notion of how to honor the RAAF, I've seen what Drop Bears can do - count me in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version