Current and Finished Projects > Profiles and Pixels

ChernayaAkula's profile thread - UPD: 15/05/2018: Restored pics!

(1/7) > >>

ChernayaAkula:
Finally, my profile thread! I've got a folder full of stuff, but wanted to start with something fresh. I'm gonna dump the remainder of my profiles here over the next days.
Italian Eagles!

What if... the Italians never bought the F-104? Say, maybe they bought surplus F-100s in the 1960s and decided in the late 1970s that a replacement for the Huns was needed. Like the UK and Germany (), they went for the F-15. Go big or go bust!
First of, an operational F-15, equipped with an Orpheus recon pod:

F-15A-Italian-1-recce by Motschke, on Flickr

I'm a sucker for special liveries and the Italians have painted their planes in some of the greatest schemes, so here are a couple schemes usually associated with F-104s. I think they look great on an Eagle, too!

F-15A-Italian-Tigermeet-2 by Motschke, on Flickr

F-15A-Italian-1-witch by Motschke, on Flickr

F-15A-Italian-1-Reparto-Sperimentale-Volo by Motschke, on Flickr

F-15A-Italian-1-82anno by Motschke, on Flickr

A newer one, not carried on an F-104. This one was carried on an F-16. Diana, one of the most gorgeous girls ever to grace an aircraft!

F-15A-Italian-1-Ultima-Diana by Motschke, on Flickr

Since it wasn't carried by an F-104, I thought what if....

F104-ultima by Motschke, on Flickr

Diana is mostly the same, just a little more "leggy" (and who could find fault in that?).

This is just the first round of Aeronautica Militare Eagles. A couple more (including some Es - no, the Tornado didn't happen either  >:D) to follow soon......

Maverick:
Great stuff Moritz.

Regards,

John

elmayerle:
Beautiful work!!  But then, I've got a fondness for Italian aircraft and the F-15 Eagle.

GTX_Admin:
I love that first one most of all!!! :-*

Rafael:
Sono veramente inamorato di Diana - I'm in love with Diana. Both of them  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version