Author Topic: RE - JCF LF Mickey Thompson's Challenger I by REVELL #H-1281:200  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
RE - JCF LF Mickey Thompson's Challenger I by REVELL #H-1281:200
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:52:59 AM »
Otay Jeff, I'm trying to find the 1/24th Revell Micky Thompson Challenger, I kick myself that I didn't
pick one up when it was rereleased in the 90s.

Jon,

You could try your luck with this concession called Pontiac Vintage Press and Library

They have the kit listed for a very low price: Mickey Thompson's Challenger I Model Kit - $23.50 (price includes shipping) of course the caveat of "This product is currently not available" really takes the excitement out of this one.

If you need a digital copy of the kit box artwork and assembly instructions you can go to this link at the Drastic Plastic MCC: Revell "Mickey Thompson's" Challenger I #H:1281:200 instructions and box art submitted by Fred Zenrat model built by Dave Charlton

Last resort is eVileBay with these two items up for auction:

5thprincess - FACTORY SEALED Mickey Thompson's Challenger I by REVELL #H-1281:200

cyn786 - Revell Special Limited Edition Mickey Thompson's CHALLENGER I Model Kit
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:36:05 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
Re: RE - JCF LF Mickey Thompson's Challenger I by REVELL #H-1281:200
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:36:46 AM »
Jon,

Did you ever find the kit? 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline jcf

• Global Moderator
  • Turn that Gila-copter down!
Re: RE - JCF LF Mickey Thompson's Challenger I by REVELL #H-1281:200
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 03:38:39 AM »
Yep, it was re-released again and I got two.
"Evil our grandsires were, our fathers worse;
And we, till now unmatched in ill,
Must leave successors more corrupted still."
Horace, 65BC - 8BC. Marsh translation.