Author Topic: 'Super Boomer' - CAC CA-14 Wallaby  (Read 12802 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: 'Super Boomer' - CAC CA-14 Wallaby
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2016, 03:09:40 PM »
My Fw-190 & my Boomerang are waiting to be bashed together into a Sea Wallaby, with the assistance of a Sea Hurricane, whose hook arrangement I'm going to copy for the build.

I will get to it - I promise! ;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline apophenia

• Suffered two full days of rapid-fire hallucinations and yet had not a single usuable whif concept in the lot !?!
  • Patterns? What patterns?
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2016, 11:42:12 AM »
Good news 'Zac. Looking forward to both of these builds  :D
Under investigation by the Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production for decadent counterrevolutionary behaviour.

Offline KiwiZac

• Who said Kiwis can't fly...though this one can organise for a kit of the Fletcher FU24 to be produced!
  • The Modeller Formerly Known As K5054NZ
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2016, 06:04:46 AM »
 8) 8)
"He's more real-world now than whif..."

Offline KiwiZac

• Who said Kiwis can't fly...though this one can organise for a kit of the Fletcher FU24 to be produced!
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2016, 11:05:33 AM »
I *will* do a separate WIP thread, but I just wanted to say that I actually have three each Harvard and 190...

Offline KiwiZac

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2016, 05:30:40 AM »
The thread for my Wirga triplets project can be found here. Thanks for the inspiration and extra info, Apo!

Offline apophenia

• Suffered two full days of rapid-fire hallucinations and yet had not a single usuable whif concept in the lot !?!
  • Patterns? What patterns?
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2016, 12:28:21 PM »
Cheers 'Zac.  Very much looking forward to this one  :)
Under investigation by the Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production for decadent counterrevolutionary behaviour.