Current and Finished Projects > Profiles and Pixels

PVM project's

(1/2) > >>

piko1:
hi :) here is m project so far it will be light fighter i was inspired by this quote from Henry Ford :D

I will build a car for the great multitude. It will be large enough for the family, but small enough for the individual to run and care for. It will be constructed of the best materials, by the best men to be hired, after the simplest designs that modern engineering can devise. But it will be so low in price that no man making a good salary will be unable to own one — and enjoy with his family the blessing of hours of pleasure in God's great open spaces.

Litvyak:
Nifty, but hard to look at because of the way the forum seems to treat files uploaded to it... I can't resize it except for the tiny thumbnail or the huge original size. Could you please either upload it to a host like photobucket and link it, or make a smaller size friendlier to the forum (say about 800-900 px in width)?

GTX_Admin:
It has the look of a X-32 that spent the night with a dirty old MiG or Yak...

piko1:
hi again it is based on yak-23 or at last i'm going to do a real model at this base cuz the plane is very small

Logan Hartke:
Hello, and welcome to the forum!  Neat design there.  I don't think I can bring myself to say "attractive", but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!  ;)  I look forward to seeing one either in color or in plastic!

Cheers,

Logan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version