Author Topic: History - The Bielefeld Conspiracy  (Read 4550 times)

Offline MaxHeadroom

• The man has built a jet Stuka, need we say more?
History - The Bielefeld Conspiracy
« on: March 08, 2015, 12:37:26 AM »
Hello Friends,

first of all, I hope my topic is seated in the correct section of "Beyond the Sprues".

You all have heard of some conspiracies, for example the moon-landing-conspiracy, the Kennedy-Conspiracy, the Lady-Diana-Conspiracy, or the New-Schwabenland-Conspiracy of Hitler has escaped to Antarctica...
Rubbish! All nonsense!
It would have been much more expensive to create the illusion of the landings on the moon between 1969 and 1972 than to travel to the moon in reality!
Kennedy simply was shot by a jealous husband!
The Diana case: all three dead ones were lookalikes, having cancer in the last stadium: the driver, Dodi and Diana after getting a new identity by surgery now living happily ever after in a menage ŕ trois on a caribbean island, fucking each other's brains off!
Hitler didn't like coldness and darkness since he was a soldier in WW I (Antarctica is cold as has a 6-month-night.)! The only possible alternative to his death in Berlin is his escape to the daylight-zone of the moon with his fleet of "Reichsflugscheiben" (the Haunebu-project)!

So there is only one conspiracy -except of the Bielefeld-conspiracy- which was successful for centuries (for 1,800 years): the geocentric-conspiracy, living from the 2nd century before Christ up to the 16th century.

But the Bielefeld-conspiracy is the only existing serious and true conspiracy!
It now lives since the 9th century (!), since Bielefeld was in official documents for the first time; since the carolingian era.
How strong this conspiracy is, you see by the fact, neither Hitler, nor the allied-government in Germany after WW II were able to reveal it! Maybe, they won't discover it, using for their own aims!
In modern times, the conspiracy is successfully continued:
The Potemkin village of Bielefeld has some junctions to the Autobahn, it is integrated to the german railway, there is a own licence plate for cars (BI xx xxx) and the "soccer/football club" DSC Arminia Bielefeld always is changing between the 2nd and 3rd division of the german soccer/football league, for example.

Now, after finishing the build of my version of the "Death-trombone of Marseilles", I decided to do a build about the Bielefeld-Conspiracy.
(Is in planning.)

Norbert
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 01:35:23 AM by MaxHeadroom »

Offline mrvr6

• Accidentally created a Tejas….
Re: History - The Bielefeld Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 02:30:27 AM »
??

Offline Frank3k

• Excession
  • Global Moderator
  • Formerly Frank2056. New upgrade!
    • My new webpage
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 03:16:37 AM »
Norbert,
 Have you ever been to Bielefeld? If you do, take pictures. It'll be an empty field or men in black will appear and take you away and we'll never hear from you again...

Offline MaxHeadroom

• The man has built a jet Stuka, need we say more?
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 05:12:54 AM »
mrvr6: sorry, the Bielefeld conspiracy is a simulation of a common city, it's population, it's infrastructure, It's cultural live and all things needed to make the people believe, Bielefeld really exists.
But in real, Bielefeld is a hoax! A century old hoax established by "THEM" as a testing area to get and keep the control!!

Frank3k: I never ever been at Bielefeld, I don't know anyone from Bielefeld, I don't know anyone who ever was in Bielefeld and I don't know anyone who knows someone from Bielefeld..., Bielefeld is great mystery!
But you find it at railway-timetables, at maps - even at Google Earth!, it has an own site in the www, a licence plate, it is at airline-schedules..., it's an perfect illusion! It's giant Potemkin village. Nevertheless, when I ever visit Bielefeld, all pics will look like any pics from a city, I'll bet.

Norbert
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 05:17:22 AM by MaxHeadroom »

Offline aerospacer

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »
Personally, although having been born and raised in Germany, I've never been to Bielefeld myself, nor do I know anybody from there, or even anybody who has ever visited there, but any further information can be gleaned from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld. However, since the same internet source also maintains information at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy, we seem to have a classical case of the Schroedinger cat (or dog, since I'm somewhat of a a cat aficionado myself) syndrome here. If you ask me though, I think Bielefeld actually does exist, however not in the location where it is commonly thought to be located, but instead somewhere in the vast deserted regions of Eastern Frisia...

Martin
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:52:08 PM by aerospacer »
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Offline Silver Fox

• Talk to me Goose!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:35:33 PM »
I was posted in Germany for 4 years. I can categorically state that I never met anyone from Bielefeld, never met anyone who claimed to be from there, was never in a place that claimed to be Bielefeld.

The giveaway that Bielefeld doesn't exist(for me) is that it was on April Fool's Day that a claim of existence came from "The Bielefeld City Council". Of course it was just THEM perpetrating their evil hoax.

There is no way of knowing the purpose of the hoax. But the efforts to keep it going have been immense. There are some weak points though, one picture purporting to show the Bielefeld Marktplatz show clear signs of photoshopping. The "sky" in the background is obviously false, undoubtedly they had to remove identifiable features from Dortmund or Frankfurt or wherever the picture was actually taken.