Modelling > Tips, Tools & Techniques

The More You Know... Tamiya Airbrush cleaner and Tamiya Extra Thin Cement

<< < (2/2)

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Frank3k on November 20, 2022, 03:06:08 AM ---I ran out of Tamiya Extra Thin at the beginning of my current project and rather than open a new bottle, I refilled the bottle with Tamiya Airbrush cleaner. It works as well as the Tamiya Extra thin. You wouldn't notice the difference.
--- End quote ---
I have quite the collection of empty liquid model cement containers that I have held on to over the years.  Never could get rid of the things and this is by far the best method to "recycle" the these empty containers and continue to use the things again. 

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on November 20, 2022, 04:59:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Frank3k on November 20, 2022, 03:06:08 AM ---I ran out of Tamiya Extra Thin at the beginning of my current project and rather than open a new bottle, I refilled the bottle with Tamiya Airbrush cleaner. It works as well as the Tamiya Extra thin. You wouldn't notice the difference.
--- End quote ---
I have quite the collection of empty liquid model cement containers that I have held on to over the years.  Never could get rid of the things and this is by far the best method to "recycle" the these empty containers and continue to use the things again.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tips, Frank and Jeff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version