Author Topic: Can I post my Lancaster build in a child board?  (Read 944 times)

Offline Hunyock

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
Can I post my Lancaster build in a child board?
« on: May 13, 2023, 12:40:22 AM »
Is this for kids only? Sorry but the title has me, a 70 year old big kid, confused, a bit.
It is what it is

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: Can I post my Lancaster build in a child board?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 01:23:21 AM »
If you mean here - Yes!

This is the place for Current & Completed builds.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Hunyock

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 03:58:11 AM »
Thanks, what is a child board/ in USA a child is a replica of an adult 12 years old or younger.
It is what it is

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 04:40:54 AM »
Thanks, what is a child board/ in USA a child is a replica of an adult 12 years old or younger.
Some of the information that you seek with regards to the definitions of what is a child board or subforum can be found at this link: Internet Forum or Message Board
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 04:44:20 AM »
Back to your original question.  Yes, you can create a child board or topic on your work in progress with your Lancaster as Old Wombat first stated above in his reply to your original post. 

You have the option of adding to this topic/child board/subform or creating a new one which would allow this discussion to be shut down and moved to another subform not related to work in progress or finished models.  Your call if you wish to continue with the above comments becoming the preamble to your continuing input to show your work in progress with your Lancaster.  Hope this clears it all up for you.  :smiley:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 04:47:10 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 10:38:07 AM »
Moreover, post away.  If ever we feel it is in a wrong area we will helpfully move it and let you know.  We're all pretty laid back this way...except Carl...he's a high strung Canadian who drinks too much coffee...watch out for Carl.... ;)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 12:08:01 PM »
I've already warned him about Canadians & puns, but I didn't want to name Carl specifically. ;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2023, 09:27:52 PM »
I've already warned him about Canadians & puns, but I didn't want to name Carl specifically. ;)

Did someone call me?

And BTW:
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...