Author Topic: PantherG┤s creations  (Read 144693 times)

Offline PantherG

• I┤m only poor mad modeller....
Re: PantherG┤s creations
« Reply #1215 on: April 14, 2018, 09:55:41 AM »
I like more Avias B.35 / 135. But D-520 was not so bad plane. And one of prototypes was used for testing with Merlin engine  :D

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • ▄ber Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
« Reply #1216 on: April 15, 2018, 01:21:11 AM »
Neat schemes. Neat little plane but I prefer the Avia B.35, although I'd swap-out the engine for a licence built RR Merlin & retractable undercarriage. ;)
Agree on the neat schemes.  You really want to re-engine the B.135 which had retractable undercarriage.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #1217 on: April 15, 2018, 10:40:48 PM »
Neat schemes. Neat little plane but I prefer the Avia B.35, although I'd swap-out the engine for a licence built RR Merlin & retractable undercarriage. ;)
Agree on the neat schemes.  You really want to re-engine the B.135 which had retractable undercarriage.

I prefer the fully elliptical wings of the B.35 to the straight leading edge of the B.135 - it's a personal aesthetics thing. ;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline PantherG

« Reply #1218 on: April 16, 2018, 01:20:13 AM »
Aesthetic and economy are not so good comparable ...  :icon_crap:

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
« Reply #1219 on: April 16, 2018, 07:16:09 PM »
Aesthetic and economy are not so good comparable ...  :icon_crap:

Nope but it's good to have dreams!

My current dream is that Messieurs Trump & Putin don't start WW3 until after I've had my holidays to Europe (including the Czech & Slovak Republics) from 28th September to 3rd November! ;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline PantherG

« Reply #1220 on: April 16, 2018, 11:11:07 PM »
You have very goog dream ;-)
28.september is contest "E-day" ... I hope, that I will be there... with some my Whiff kits too . And not only me .... Past year was What if category first time on this contest .... without our SIG kits  :icon_sueno:

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #1221 on: April 17, 2018, 02:34:20 PM »
You have very good dream ;-)

Thank you! :smiley:

Past year was What if category first time on this contest .... without our SIG kits  :icon_sueno:

That's a bit rude! :icon_surprised:

Offline PantherG

« Reply #1222 on: April 17, 2018, 04:45:05 PM »
So.... for us (whiffers) it was a "recognition" .... this year I hope, that we can present a lot of our creations  :D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:48:48 PM by PantherG »

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #1223 on: April 17, 2018, 08:35:43 PM »
I'll be in Prague too late & only for 4 days but I'd love to see a Czech modelling event. :smiley:

However, I think my wife would kill me! :o

Offline PantherG

« Reply #1224 on: April 18, 2018, 12:45:23 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Maybe later ....  on another event.... but what I know, traveling Australia - Europ is not so easy... :-(

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #1225 on: April 18, 2018, 01:44:49 AM »
So.... for us (whiffers) it was a "recognition" .... this year I hope, that we can present a lot of our creations  :D ;D ;D

:smiley:
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Offline PantherG

« Reply #1226 on: April 20, 2018, 03:03:50 PM »
Something from Poland .... more come soon.... I hope  ;)

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #1227 on: April 20, 2018, 11:26:23 PM »
 :smiley:

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #1228 on: April 21, 2018, 02:34:58 AM »
What about a Polish Bf-109E from the "The War That Came Early" series by Harry Turtledove?
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Offline PantherG

« Reply #1229 on: April 21, 2018, 03:15:59 AM »
OOPs.... this I don┤t know .... :-[

Next Polish fighter....