New Model Kit News/Reviews / Re: Unicraft
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:58:37 AM »
New one - you behind this Zac?

Aero-space / Re: An-72 (& Do-24), yellow : primary seaplanes
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:55:56 AM »
 :smiley:
Scenarios / Re: Best Air Superiority Fighter, 1956-1968
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:55:27 AM »
Yep, got it already - was just checking in case it was another.
Other / Re: Arcade Game Console - 3D printed model
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:49:00 AM »
Looking good.
Group and Themed Builds / Re: 2019 Group Build Calendar
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:41:35 AM »
Thanks guys.
Aero-space / Re: Douglas A-1 Skyraider Ideas and Inspiration
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:36:28 AM »
Have to wonder if they yanked that toilet from the officers head or the enlisteds?

The toilet was a damaged toilet, which was going to be thrown overboard.  you can see more here and here including videos of the real thing.
Aero-space / Re: Douglas A-1 Skyraider Ideas and Inspiration
« Last post by GTX_Admin on Today at 01:25:25 AM »
Wish someone would do the Kitchen sink option:

Land / Re: 1/35 Luchs/MLRS kit bash
« Last post by elmayerle on Yesterday at 11:20:30 PM »
Yes, the Puma turret would look quite the trick, there.  I suspect it also has the advantage of not sticking out beyond the cab.
Land / Re: 1/35 Luchs/MLRS kit bash
« Last post by Ramba on Yesterday at 11:18:24 PM »
Thanks again for the comments.

Good news, the seller is replacing the ZTL-11 upper and lower hull. Bad news is that I have to put the ZTL turret back onto the ZTL-11 kit so the what if MLRS/Luchs needs a new turret. I really like the look of the PLA ZTL-11 so keeping it as is. 

I do have a Revell SPz Puma I am thinking of using the turret from that. The Puma wasn't high on my list of kits to do and the turret is more futuristic looking than the ZTL turret so maybe the Puma turret will be of some use now. I also have the Trumpeter Type 87 Recon Vehicle. This also was not high on my to do list so I could also use the turret from that but it is similar to the ZTL turret but with a 25mm gun instead of the 105mm. The Puma I think is a 30mm gun. Unfortunately I don't have the Puma or Type 87 on me at the moment. They are in NJ at my sister's house so I have to go pick them up. That is a 4 hour drive though so not sure when I am heading back that way. I moved from NJ to PA a few years ago but left some boxes at my sister's house and never bothered to pick them back up and now regretting it hahahaha! I also have a bunch of Model Master enamels sitting there too which I need to get as well. Anyway, I think the Puma turret will look good on the MLRS/Luchs what if.

Aero-space / Re: An-72 (& Do-24), yellow : primary seaplanes
« Last post by elmayerle on Yesterday at 11:16:39 PM »
That looks so right and so plausible.  I could just see that actually happening.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10