Notices > Forum Notices

Help for reading own statistics

(1/2) > >>

Tophe:
Sometimes, I click on my name to see my statistics on this forum, and I don't know where to find explanations about them.
It seems the hour-record is US not local, yes?
It seems the figures below are for all members and not myself? What is the difference between Aero-space and Aero-space ? And why the percentage do not correspond to the total of messages ?
Maybe this is explained somewhere, but I failed to find/remember it, sorry...

Brian da Basher:
Hello Tophe,
   You might want to check your profile settings and make sure the time zone is correct for your location. Also, please keep in mind that we have two Aero-Space forums, one under Physical Models and the other under Profiles. As to your other questions, I'm not really sure. The board may be giving you overall as opposed to individual stats or counting the Admin forums (which are only visible to moderators) in the total.

I hope this helps, but if you need more assistance, feel free to drop me a personal message.

All the best,
Brian da Basher

Tophe:
Thanks, I have changed the hour settings, I ignored the standard was not auto-detect.
For the rest, it is not very important, I was just puzzled, and I still am, but that is not a problem.

GTX_Admin:
Please also note that we have deactivated a lot of the post counting and similar features.

Tophe:
Feel free to activate or deactivate things, no problem. The countings are not clear, this is all. A word of explanation somewhere would be welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version